Grade 8 Math
The 8th Grade Math course is designed to help students become High School ready by ensuring they have a firm understanding of middle school mathematical concepts.
Course topics include:
- Algebraic Expressions with Integers
- Rational Numbers and Exponents
- Applying Irrational Numbers to Pythagorean Theorem
- Angles and Pairs of Lines
- Volume of Circular Solids
- Linear Functions
- Systems of Linear Functions
- Scatter Plots
Grade 8 Math is taught by Acellus Instructor Mark Rogers.
This course was developed by the International Academy of Science.